Your spiritual journey takes you from Eden to the Promised Land. Share the experiences of the Israelites as they go from bondage to freedom. Learn to trust God along the way. Finally, get ready to cross the Jordan and enter the Land of Promise.
- follow the weekly Torah (Pentateuch) readings, with parallel passages from the Haftarah (Prophets) and B`rit Chadashah (New Covenant)
- include brief Hebrew lessons for the beginner as well as key biblical concepts
- emphasize traditional Jewish and Messianic interpretation that focuses on personal application
- help you relate the ancient Scriptures to your daily walk
- make great Bible study and devotional tools
Here's what they`re saying about the Walk! series--
" ... a creative way to grow in your spiritual journey. The Feinbergs have done a great service for the Messianic Jewish community as well as for any Christian seeking to better understand how the Jewish roots of Torah relate to our faith in Yeshua as Messiah."
-- Rabbi Barney Kasdan, former President, Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations
" ... a brilliant and user-friendly application of the Torah. There is nothing like it. We use it and highly recommend it."
-- Dan Juster, President, Tikkun Ministries International
"Our congregation has been using their materials for years."
-- Rabbi Jamie Cowen, President, Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations