Now you can study the Bible with the faculty of the Moody Bible Institute!
Imagine having a team of 30 Moody Bible Institute professors helping you study the Bible. Now you can with this in-depth, user-friendly, one-volume commentary.
General editors Michael Rydelnik and Michael Vanlaningham have led a team of contributors whose academic training, practical church experience, and teaching competency make this commentary excellent for anyone who needs help understanding the Scriptures.
This comprehensive and reliable reference work should be the first place Sunday school teachers, Bible study leaders, missionaries, and pastors turn to for biblical insight. Scripture being commented on is shown in bold print for easy reference, and maps and charts provide visual aids for learning. Additional study helps include bibliographies for further reading and a subject and Scripture index.
The Moody Bible Commentary is an all-in-one Bible study resource that will help you better understand and apply God's written revelation to all of life.
With more than 2,000 pages and over 1.5 million words, TheMoody Bible Commentary is a one-of-a-kind, comprehensive Bible resource. Special features include:
- Helpful introductions to each book of the Bible, giving information about the authors, their audience, and historical background.
- Outlines that show organization and structure at a glance.
- Clear discussions that shed light on difficult and debated passages, show how the Bible speaks to current issues in our culture, and highlight how the Old Testament predicts the Messiah.
- Careful scholarship based in the original languages and offering a consistent method of interpretation.
- Plus:Charts that clearly explain biblical concepts, maps that provide an overview of Bible lands and cities, Scripture and subject indexes that make it easy to locate themes and topics.
Use TheMoody Bible Commentary to help you know God’s Word and apply it in your daily life.