FREE with any Donation or Purchase: Put this book in your cart and enter the code Sudden at checkout.
"Suddenly, a black Mercedes Benz approached from the opposite direction . . . men in leather jackets jumped out and rushed at me [shouting], "We don`t let Jews pass by on this road." Gripped with fear, I waited a second, hoping they would back down, but instead, they surrounded my car . . . Bursting out of my car, I pulled my gun and pointed it at my attackers." From chapter 1
Sudden Terror exposes the hidden agenda of militant Islam. You will learn
- why both the United States and Israel are targets of this radical scheme
- what nations that give rise to terrorism are teaching their children
- what is being printed in their newspapers and broadcast over their airwaves
In Sudden Terror, Dr. David Friedman
- recounts his experiences confronting terrorism
- analyzes the biblical roots of the conflict between Israel and Islam
- provides an overview of early Islam
- demonstrates how the United States and Israel are bound together by a common enemy
- shows how to cope with terrorism and conquer fear
Sudden Terror is the culmination of many years of research and personal experiences. This expose will prepare you for what`s to come!
160 pages - Paperback.